If you wish to find out about your eligibility for an Australian visa, it is strongly recommended that you get your personal, professional and financial circumstances assessed by a qualified Migration agent. You will then know if it is worth proceeding with your immigration matter.
There are more than 70 Australian visas and it is very likely that there is one to suit you.
Migratus' personal assessment is a 2 stage process:
1. Initial interview
During this initial interview you will be able to discuss your personal situation with a qualified Migration Agent (over the phone or face to face), who will assess your eligibility for any Australian visa.
This initial interview lasts for up to 1 hour.
At the end of this interview, you will have a clear idea of what visa options may suit your profile.
The cost of this service is AUD 200.00 for 1 person and AUD 250.00 for a couple.
2. Letter of advice
Upon request, a thorough research will be conducted by a qualified Migration Agent, who will issue you with a detailed letter of advice, outlining:
- your skilled visa options (where applicable)
- if you meet the points test (where applicable)
- your eligibility for any other Australian visa
- what this (these) visa(s) let you do
- the costs related to such a visa application
The cost of this service is AUD 750.00 and will be deducted from Migratus' future professional fees should you choose to proceed with us within 3 months.
How does it work?
If you wish to proceed with stage 1:
- Contact us to make an appointment (by phone or face to face)
- Pay the fee of AUD 200.00 or 250.00
- Send us your CV
- the interview (over the phone or face to face) takes place
If you wish to proceed with stage 2:
- once you have completed stage 1, advise us if you wish to proceed with stage 2
- Pay the fee of AUD 750.00
- Complete our personal assessment form
- Migratus will then undertake extra research and issue a detailed letter of advice