Choose Language
Left Sidebar Page Type Image

Fiancé(e) Visas

Fiancé(e) Visa

Who can apply?

You need to have a fiancé(e) who is an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident eligible to sponsor you.

One of the criteria is that you must have met your fiancé(e) in person and know him/her.

Please book an appointment for a personal assessment or  contact us to find out more about our services. 

What can I do with this visa?

This is a temporary visa (valid 9 months) allowing you to come to Australia and marry your  fiancé(e) before the visa expires.

Once you have married your fiancé(e), you can apply for a partner visa.

With this temporary visa, you can work in Australia. You can also study in Australia, but you will not get any Government fundings.

You may be entitled to access Australia's public medical assistance scheme (Medicare), but only if you are in Australia and have already applied for a spouse visa.

You will not be entitled to any social security payments (Centrelink).