Choose Language
Left Sidebar Page Type Image

Family Visas

Family Visas

Choose any of the following categories:

Partner Visas

Your partner (spouse, defacto or same sex partner) is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

Fiancé(e) Visas

You want to come to Australia to marry your Australian fiancé(e).

Parent Visas

You have an Australian (citizen or permanent resident) child living in Australia. 

Child Visas

You need a visa for your child.

Other Family Visas

You have relatives left only in Australia or you are an aged and single relative of an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or you are the carer of an Australian citizen or permanent resident relative.