Choose Language
Left Sidebar Page Type Image

Corporate Migration

Corporate Migration

If you run your own Business or work in the HR department of a Company, you may need to employ overseas workers (whether already in Australia or not).

Migratus can assist you with your immigration matter and provide you with an initial free assessment outlining the various visa options and procedures.

Why choose Migratus?

Find out more

Our Services

We will provide you with a free initial assessment to outline your visa options as a sponsoring employer and explain your obligations and the various procedures related to the immigration process.

Migratus can assist you with the temporary visa (482), with the provisional regional visa (494) and with a permanent visa (186, 187 and 191)