Choose Language
Left Sidebar Page Type Image

Student Visas

Student Visas

Who can apply?

There are various visa options to study in Australia, whether you wish to attend Primary/Secondary school, a course at University, a Vocational Education or Training course or English courses.

There is also a student guardian visa option for parent/relative guardians of a child studying in Australia.

To be eligible for a student visa, you need to meet various requirements regarding:

- your level of English
- your financial capacity to support yourself during your studies,
- other criteria.

These requirements vary depending on which studies you will undertake and which country you are from.

You must also have health cover during your stay in Australia (Overseas Student Healt Cover).

Please book an appointment for a personal assessment or  contact us to find out more about our services. 

What can I do with a student visa?

You can come and study in Australia and work up to 20 hours per week. You can include your partner and children in your application. Your partner will be able to study for up to 3 months (if more, s/he will have to apply for a student visa) and work up to 20hours per week.

There will be conditions imposed on your student visa. It is very important that you understand these conditions and comply with them. If you breach any of the conditions, it could result in the cancellation of your student visa and you will have to leave Australia. For example, it is a condition for all student visas that the student achieves satisfactory course progress and course attendance.

After having studied in Australia for at least 2 years, you could be eligible for a permanent skilled visa.